Complimentary membership privileges at Half Moon Resort are extended to Pavilion guests. This includes full access to their fantastic beaches, beautiful pools, and unlimited free greens fee. The Half Moon golf course was designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. and can be either walked with the assistance of a caddie or driven with a golf cart. The layout is open with relatively little elevation changes. The magic of the course is the bunkering and the approach to the greens. Choices of tees range from under 6,000 yards to over 7,000 yards. The prevailing winds help on the first three holes and then they are in your face from the 5th hole through 12th which can be extremely challenging. The finishing hole is a perfect way to conclude any potential wagers; it has a blind tee shot, water to the left of the green, and a trench in front of the green.
The Half Moon membership includes:
- Unlimited free greens fees
- Unlimited use of practice facilities and range balls
- 25% discount on optional cart rental
- 25% discount on goods at Half Moon folf pro shop
- 25% discount on instructional services at Half Moon Golf Academy
- 25% discount at the 19th Hole Bar